Tokenomics of Chatbot Token Launch
Total Supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000
Token PreSale: 450,000,000,000,000 (including liquidity)
Advisors and Partners: 50,000,000,000,000
Reserve Fund: 200,000,000,000,000
Bounty and Airdrops: 100,000,000,000,000 Exchange Listings : 100,000,000,000,000
- 10% of the tokens are allocated to the founders of the Chatbot AI company. These tokens are usually locked up for a certain period of time to prevent the founders from selling them immediately and to align their interests with the long-term success of the Chatbot AI ecosystem.
- 5% of the tokens are allocated to advisors and partners of the Chatbot AI company. These tokens can be used to incentivize key stakeholders to support the development and growth of the Chatbot AI ecosystem.
- 20% of the tokens are allocated to a reserve fund, which can be used to support future development and operations of the Chatbot AI company.
- 10% of the tokens are allocated to Echange Developemnt which can be used to support the growth of the Chatbot AI community and ecosystem.
- 10% of the tokensare allocated to bounty and airdrop programs, which can be used to incentivize users to participate in the Chatbot AI ecosystem and spread awareness about the project.